BLUE CAST IRON TEAPOT WITH LOOSE LEAF TEA INFUSER
- CAPACITY - About 950ML (22.5 Ounce) for everyday use, water should not over 3/4 of the body, in order to avoid overflow when water boils.
- MASTERFUL DESIGN - In addition to its excellent heat retention, it includes a stainless steel infuser for loose or pyramid tea that ensures it will not alter or detract from the taste of your brew.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY - The handle and lid has a special design to avoid getting burned and for easy grip.
- USE AND CARE - To clean, use only clean water. DO NOT use any dishwashing detergent. DO NOT leave Tea or water in the pot Ffor Longer Than An Hour, And Dry Thoroughly After Each Use. DO NOT place on the dishwasher.
- Exquisite Design Perfect For Tea Lovers.
BEFORE YOU USE
- Thoroughly rinse teapot with boiling water.
- While pot is still warm, dry inside and out with a dry cloth.
- Por HOT water over the tea and allow 3-5 mins to brew.
- Serve and enjoy
So the tea contained in the tannin and iron pot dissolved in the iron will be formed in the iron pot surface layer of tannin iron film, at the same time can remove the smell of the new pot. Boil the pot after the water drained, repeat 2-3 times until the water can be clear.
Daily use, please do not fill up, lest overflow after boiling. Iron pot used for about 5 days, the wall will appear scarlet spots, 10 days or so there will be white scale. This is a normal phenomenon, as long as the water is not cloudy does not affect the drink.
* DO NOT use a cast iron warmer with a tea light candle for longer than an hour or so. The candle must never be larger than a tea candle light or it will produce too much heat.
*Avoid contact with salt or oil.
*Never suddenly cool teapot when is it still warm.
NEVER HEAT OVER AN OPEN FLAME, ON STOVETOP OR MICROWAVE.